Translate

Samstag, 20. September 2014

EBOLA Überlebende berichten live - Chicken n'd Chips as a service

 
 
More so, Dr. Adaora Igonoh described her survivor as an act of God, saying that the survivors were privileged to still be alive.
“..... we can’t thank you for everything. We at First Consultants Medical Centre took a risk, we risked our lives because we knew that we wanted to ensure the safety of Lagosians, Nigerians and humanity because we are a global village; from a small village, it can spread to the world and we knew the implications, but we said we would risk our lives and we would not let the index case leave the hospital.
“We remember the people that we lost, the wonderful people who risked their lives and we say that we would never forget them, we can’t. Our lives have been changed, every one of us who went through this ordeal, we know that we are better for it. Everything happens for a reason and we must find out the purpose and the reason why we went through what we went through.
“We want to say thank you very much to the Lagos State Government, and the Ministry of Health as well as the Federal Ministry of Health. The Centre for Disease Control, I was a full witness to the efforts to contain the virus. In fact there was a time I asked for chicken and chips, I was at the Isolation Centre, and it was brought, I was surprised. I asked because I wanted to see if they would honour my request and they brought chicken and chips to me, I was amazed,” she stated.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen